The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
The “EA” acronym is globally recognized, amongst other meanings, to stand for “Expert Advice” or “Expert Advisor“. Together with the word “Health”, the domain name is short, memorable, and conveys a strong message of authority in the Healthcare field. Additionally we’re including below a suggestion list of other meanings for the acronym “EA” that could work well with this domain, in the context of health related services:
Emergency Assistance, Emergency Action, East Africa, East Asia, Easy Access, Evolutionary Algorithm, Environmental Analysis, eMail Alert, Equal Access, Others.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- The owner has already declined an offer in the US$ 10,000 range.
- eNaming.com Domain Inventory: From US$ 10,000 to over 10 Million.
- Average sales price: Our domain sales average is consistently above US$ 30,000
Pricing Guidance | Popular categories
- LLL .com (3 letter .com domain names): From US$ 100,000 and up
- LLLL .com (4 letter .com domain names): From US$ 10,000 and up
- CVCV .com (consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel): From US$ 100,000 and up .
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- Former Co-Founder, President and COO of NameMedia Jeff Bennett joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - January 18, 2016