Originally registered in June 1992, Atlas.com is one of the oldest and best .Com domain names in the world. Being a Latin word and originated in Greek mythology, the word Atlas projects strength, admiration, credibility, and familiarity worldwide. But don’t take our word for it. From Atlas Copco to Atlas Energy, Atlas Venture to Atlas Solutions, it’s no surprise that tens of thousands of companies worldwide have made the word Atlas a significant part of who they are and what they do.
- Category defining domain name
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, perceived market leadership, respect
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Highly identifiable and recognizable globally
- Commonly used in 100+ countries
- Easy to spell / high memorability
- Passes the ‘Radio test’ easily
- Advantageous brand recall when advertised or marketed
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- Desirability: Tens of thousands of businesses would love to own it, only one can have it.
- SEO/Search engine traffic opportunity: Over 10 million searches over the last 12 month for the word ‘Atlas’ across leading search engines
- Search engine positioning: Historically exact match keywords are rated higher for relevancy, search engine placement
- CPC opportunity: Increased click-through rates due to user’s recognition, familiarity, trust, and respect
- Asset value: The domain will likely to hold and increase its value over time
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- Former Co-Founder, President and COO of NameMedia Jeff Bennett joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - January 18, 2016