The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
Moana, means “Ocean” (or “Deep Ocean”, “The Abyss”) in most Polynesian languages. Additionally, Moana is also a Hawaiian family name passed on from Moana Kāne, son of Keākealani Kāne the mōʻī (king) of Hawaii. This represents the beginning of the kaukau aliʻi service line of Hawaiian nobility up to Kanaʻina.
Location, Location, Location
Premium domain names provide an immense value to brand owners and web surfers. A premium domain name creates a deeper meaning, promotes understanding, conveys trust & confidence, and expands findability.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage(1)
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- Owner has declined a number of offers for the domain name.
- Owner will entertain offers in the six figure range, US$. Cash + equity and other creative structures may be entertained.
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015