The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
OpenWare is a descriptive name comprised of two words, Open+Ware. In it’s literal meaning and wide references worldwide, it translates to “Open Software” or “Open Source Software”.
Few usage examples and references:
A web project called OWL stands for Open Ware Laboratory which refers to the fact that the entire project is open source in both hardware and software
Enginosoft’s Open Ware Co-Lab is “an online collaboration platform for product development.” Projects on their website are open source and free for companies and individuals to build and modify.
Egypt’s OPENWARE is an “Open source Platform of Electronics”
Developers of Java Based Open Source Software, the OpenWare Development Group, is a group of Java Developers dedicated to creating efficient, secure and user-friendly cross platform software based on the Java Platform.
Premium domain names provide an immense value to brand owners and web surfers. A premium domain name creates a deeper meaning, promotes understanding, conveys trust & confidence, and expands findability.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- eNaming.com Domain Inventory: From US$ 10,000 to over 10 Million.
- Average sales price: Our domain sales average is consistently above US$ 30,000.
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- Former Co-Founder, President and COO of NameMedia Jeff Bennett joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - January 18, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015