If you are looking for a world class brand potential that describes a solid foundation with strong visual, RedRock.com may be the one for you.
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, perceived market leadership, respect
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Easy to spell / high memorability
- Passes the ‘Radio test’ easily
- Advantageous brand recall when advertised or marketed
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- Desirability: Many businesses would love to own it, only one can have it.
- Search engine positioning: Historically exact match keywords are rated higher for relevancy, search engine placement
- CPC opportunity: Increased click-through rates due to user’s recognition, familiarity, trust, and respect
- Capture lost traffic: Existing brands which use inferior domain names by default will lose direct traffic to better domains
- Asset value: The domain will likely to hold and increase its value over time
- Owner has declined a number of offers for the domain name.
- Asking price: Seven figure range, US$. Offers welcome. Cash + equity and other creative structures may be entertained.
Founder & CEO at eNaming
With over 20 years in the brokerage business, Tracy Fogarty has helped thousands of clients achieve their goals on both sides of the negotiation table. Creative and result oriented professional, Ms. Fogarty strives on honest communication, value proposition, the big picture perspective, and bottom-line profitability.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015