The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
“Zenefit” is a made up, 7 letter word. It is what we consider as a brand-able domain name, one that isn’t an actual dictionary word however provides immense value to a new brand who decides to go with something creative and unique that will stand out. By itself the word has no meaning however, it roots is in the word “Benefit” with the exception of the first letter “Z”. The fact the name also ends with the word “Fit” makes it a perfect brand name for a website or a business that provides fitness benefits.
The letter Z in the beginning of actual dictionary words is a proven way to create strong brand names. Other companies who have used this strategy include but not limited to:
Zoundlab (as in SoundLab)
Zummer Home (as in Summer Home)
Zound (as in Sound)
Zamboo (as in Bamboo)
Location, Location, Location
Premium domain names provide an immense value to brand owners and web surfers. A premium domain name creates a deeper meaning, promotes understanding, conveys trust & confidence, and expands findability.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- eNaming.com Domain Inventory: From US$ 10,000 to over 10 Million.
- Average sales price: Our domain sales average is consistently above US$ 30,000
Pricing Guidance | Popular categories
- LLL .com (3 letter .com domain names): From US$ 100,000 and up
- LLLL .com (4 letter .com domain names): From US$ 10,000 and up
- CVCV .com (consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel): From US$ 100,000 and up .
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- Former Co-Founder, President and COO of NameMedia Jeff Bennett joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - January 18, 2016