Visionary Entrepreneurs Wanted
Domain names are incredibly crucial as brand assets for your brand's success. Most successful brands have serious domain strategies and invest in short names that are easy to remember and emphasize the strengths of the offered items or services. Many entrepreneurs who start with compromised domain names later upgrade to better names, matching their exact brand name and opening opportunities for new services, markets, and business progress.
Dictionary words .com domains are rare, and you can find many global brands using them to their advantage. Today, we'd want to introduce you to an extraordinarily distinctive and timely naming asset - WANTED.COM.
Wanted is an adjective formed from the verb want, which means: “to desire something and is deeply related to needs." The popularity of the word "wanted" has grown by 240% in the last two centuries, and this is no accident. Changes in users' active vocabulary reflect their needs and demands.
Consumers in modern society are constantly looking for and wanting better services and products, and the market offers a vast number of opportunities. For this reason, it is especially important to focus your business not only on offering certain features but also on benefits.
WANTED.COM offers you unlimited opportunities to emphasize your benefits. Everyone would prefer what is desired more because it implies better quality.
In the human linguistic consciousness, the word "wanted" is associated with both desire and necessity. In this sense, WANTED.COM is extremely suitable for the company's offering solutions in a dynamic environment—human resources, various kinds of service requirements, databases, and important information.
One more use of WANTED in the idiom “help wanted” is directly related to or being advertisements for jobs that employers are seeking to fill in the help wanted ads in the newspaper.
This usage shows once again that "wanted" is a word with a strong social commitment in its uses and history. The new owners of WANTED.COM would be sending a message of responsibility to their customers to find a solution that would benefit them. History has shown that responsible and active companies achieve fast growth thanks to the right decisions about what represents them best.
Below are some successful and exciting projects related to the adjective WANTED, which can be a real inspiration:
- “Wanted” – a photo series by Camal Pirbhai and Camille Turner. The two artists repurpose authentic 18th-century fugitive slave ads printed in Canada, which featured detailed descriptions of the clothing worn by people who had resisted enslavement by stealthily running away. Descriptions of these outfits are reinterpreted in the photo series as high-fashion spreads that wouldn’t look out of place in a glossy magazine or on a billboard.
- Join the conversation: #rewardwanted on Twitter and Instagram
- “Wanted dead or wild” - slot machine from Hacksaw Gaming. According to the number of players searching for it on the Internet, the game Wanted Dead or Wild is one of the most popular slot machines.
- Interviews and video: Oklahoma History Center tells true-crime stories with 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' photo exhibition
- WantedDesign - a platform dedicated to promoting design and fostering the local and international creative community throughout the year.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games from the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S TM. “Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
No matter what your idea or business is, the adjective "wanted" suggests more objective recognition than the individual I want. As a brand name, WANTED.COM has a wide range of creative applications across many industries, like:
- Detective agency - wanted people
- Fashion brands – clothes, shoes, leather, jewelry
- Games and escape rooms
- Alcoholic beverages
- Art, creativity, design
- Family planning – wanted babies
- Human resources - talent wanted, jobs wanted
- Information sites - search for information
- Tourism - destinations or particular services/products per location
- VC - wanted startups/founders
A closer look into some of the industries where an asset like WANTED.COM would give you a competitive advantage as a category-defining name:
- Human Resources - The global human resource management market was valued at USD 19.38 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% from 2022 to 2030.
- Private Detective Services - Private Detective Services in the US alone in 2022 will have a market size of USD 6.5 billion, with 2.7% growth since the year before.
- Dating - “Everybody needs somebody to love,” as the famous song goes. And as people are a lot busier and pickier, finding the right match gets harder. That creates a huge opportunity - the revenue in the Online Dating segment is projected to reach $11.03 billion by 2028.
- Fertility - Wanting a baby is very natural; there is even a term for it - baby fever. The global fertility market was valued at USD 26.88 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 45.40 billion by 2027.
- Fashion - The industry’s value is equivalent to three trillion dollars, or a whopping 2% of the world's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Wanted dresses, jewelry, shoes, bags...you name it.
- Pets -The global pet market is worth $261 billion. It is projected that people in the USA will spend close to $109.6 billion on their pets in 2022.
How can your business benefit from owning WANTED.COM? Get in touch and let’s explore the opportunities.