If you are looking for a world class brand potential, a Latin word which is associated with the words “earn”, “deserve”, “well”, and “merit”, Meritus.com may be the one for you.
English words for the Latin word Meritus: merit, merited, acquired, deserved, due, earned, gained, served, won.
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, perceived market leadership, respect
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Easy to spell / high memorability
- Passes the ‘Radio test’ easily
- Advantageous brand recall when advertised or marketed
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- Desirability: Many businesses would love to own it, only one can have it.
- Search engine positioning: Historically exact match keywords are rated higher for relevancy, search engine placement
- CPC opportunity: Increased click-through rates due to user’s recognition, familiarity, trust, and respect
- Asset value: The domain will likely to hold and increase its value over time.
- Owner has declined a number of six figure US$ offers for the domain.
- Asking price: Seven figure range, US$. Offers welcome. Cash + equity and other creative structures may be entertained.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015