The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- M AND M: Mr. and Mrs.
- M AND M: Money and Markets
- M AND M: Morbidity and Mortality
- M AND M: Mix and Match
For more definitions and potential usage, please visit this page.
- Owner has declined a number of six figure US$ offers for the domain.
- Asking price: Offers welcome. Cash + equity and other creative structures may be entertained.
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Potentially, the MandM.com domain name could be the perfect domain name for a financial networking website.
Money And Markets (Google)
Major And Minor (Music) (Wikipedia)
Morbidity And Mortality (Google)
Modigliani-Miller Theorem (Investopedia)
Make And Model (Google)
Additionally, there may be many other interested parties who may wish to shorten and/or upgrade their existing brand names. Such uses could be abbreviations such as “Mike And Mike”, “Mike And Mark”, etc.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015