The Owner Of This Domain Is Willing To Entertain A Sale Or Other Proposals.
Our exclusive domain name listings consist of filtered, hand picked, premium domain names. Each domain name is individually valued based on a series of unique attributes, variables, characteristics, and Owner’s needs.
Meaning of Mape
Mape is the local name for a Tahitian Chestnut tree in the islands of Tahiti. In old times, the Mao’hi people hit the hollow Mape tree with a stick to communicate with the next valley.
Mape.com is a rare 4 letter .Com domain name, the type that is in extremely high demand by many individuals and businesses worldwide. Additionally, due to the meaning of the word Mape, the domain is extremely versatile and could be the perfect fit for a company in the Communications space.
Other meanings & Abbreviations
MAPE – Monitor, Analyze, Plan, and Execute
MAPE – Market Assessment and Program Evaluation
MAPE – Music, Arts and Physical Education
Location, Location, Location
Premium domain names provide an immense value to brand owners and web surfers. A premium domain name creates a deeper meaning, promotes understanding, conveys trust & confidence, and expands findability.
The Benefits Of Owning A Premium Domain Name:
- Competitive Advantage
- Rank higher in search engines
- Establish company, product or service dominance
- Instant authority, perceived market credibility, leadership
- Marketability: Exciting branding or rebranding opportunity
- eNaming.com Domain Inventory: From US$ 10,000 to over 10 Million.
- Average sales price: Our domain sales average is consistently above US$ 30,000
Pricing Guidance | Popular categories
- LLL .com (3 letter .com domain names): From US$ 100,000 and up
- LLLL .com (4 letter .com domain names): From US$ 10,000 and up
- CVCV .com (consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel): From US$ 100,000 and up .
Working With Us:
With a significant amount of brokerage experience, our team is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all of our clients. Upon contact, a senior member of our team will reach back to you to discuss your proposal and provide valuable suggestions and support throughout the purchasing process.
eNaming.com assists buyers & sellers of premium domain names acquire or divest their naming assets. In particular, we specialize in domain name sales, Stealth Domain Name Acquisitions, joint ventures, domain name lease agreements, domain financing, and other types of transaction-oriented work.
Latest posts by Tracy Fogarty (see all)
- Wired: Why .Com is the Venture Capital Community’s Power Player - September 29, 2016
- Intellectual Property attorney John Berryhill joins eNaming’s Advisory Board - February 10, 2016
- The Nut Case: Domain Investment Helps Yield $35 Million in Revenue - December 1, 2015